Toll Free Number: +1-870-521-0101
Try Simple Samsung Printer Troubleshooting For Fix Issues OnWindow 10
The South Korean multinational conglomerate giant- Samsung is a famous manufacture of electronic devices that don’t require a formal introduction. From amazing sleek smartphones to fast Smart TV, every device reflects the high standard and quality of the brand. Printers are also a part of its versatile range of manufactured products.
The quality of Samsung products is undoubtedly great but not 100% safe from technical errors and faults like other brand’s devices. As a normal device does, after a sometimes Samsung printer also gives some troubles to its users.
If you are not able to use the Samsung printer after update of the Windows 10 Operating system, well it’s one of the most common problems to printers and it’s also easy to troubleshoot them. Most of the time this issue happen due to small causes like connectivity issue or error in drivers, but few times some hardware and software also cause this trouble
Even after a proper Samsung Printer Troubleshooting, the issue is still there or come back after some time then it’s better to consult a professional who will solve your issue permanently. You can contact our experts for reliable and accurate solutions.
Before calling a professional service, try these simple Samsung Printer Troubleshooting hacks.
Samsung Printer Troubleshooting Steps
Try these simple hacks to fix the issue of your printer.
Check whether there’s a hardware problem or not
Before blaming your printer makes sure that their computer is running fine or not. To check, connect your printer with our computer or device. If the printer is working fine with other device then there’s definitely an issue with your PC. This step can help you to save effort and time by ruling it out in the very beginning.
The odds are high that your Window 10 operating system is not detecting the printer; try these simple Samsung Printer Troubleshooting steps that may help you:
- Open the Start menu and go to Settings.
- Select Devices and click on Printers & Scanners.
- Check if your Samsung printer is listed in the available devices list.
- If not, click on Add a scanner or printer.
- Wait till your operating System finds your printer.
- If the system fails to do so, click on ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’.
- Then click on ‘My printer is a little older. Help me find it.’
- Windows OS will find the device again.
This hack will also work for Samsung Laser Printer Troubleshooting. If Windows is unable to detect your printer after many tries, it’s better to consult a professional.
Deactivate your antivirus
Many Windows users have informed that their system’s antivirus software blocks the printers after a new update of Windows 10. It’s better to make sure if that is the case or not. To solve the issue disables your OS system temporarily and check if this step has fixed the issue. If it helps, configure the software to consider your printer a safe device or switch to another tool to protect your computer.
Run special Troubleshoot
Microsoft pre-installed special troubleshoot the issues. These troubleshooters designed for handling multiple problems that may affect your computer. There are two special tools that can help you in Samsung Printer Troubleshooting:
- Press Windows logo + I together
- The Settings app is will open, click on Update & Security.
- Select Troubleshoot and then select Printers.
- Now click on ‘Run the troubleshoot’.
- This will start a troubleshoot scanning and suggest your steps.
This will help you in Samsung Printer Troubleshooting.
Update the printer drivers
The thing is simply that if the printer drivers are not up to date, your printer will not work properly. Try to update printers manually: to do this, you required to know the exact printer model and what drivers need to update. Then visit the manufacturer’s website and search important software update.
Please remember that one error can damage your device: installing or updating wrong drivers can cause a system to malfunction.
With the use of Device Manager, you can simply this searching process for Samsung Printer Troubleshooting. Follow these instructions to do so:
- Right-click the Windows logo on the taskbar
- Click on Device Manager
- Locate your printer.
- Right-click on the printer and click on the option of the Update driver
Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
This hack will also work for Samsung Laser Printer Troubleshooting.
Fix the Print Spooler
If all these Samsung Printer Troubleshooting hacks mentioned above have been not worked for you then try your to fix Print Spooler issues. Then, you may try eliminating spooler files and starting again your device:
- Press together Windows key + S to open the Search.
- In the search area, Type Services.
- Click on the appropriate result and go to the Services list.
- Find Print Spooler. Double-click on it. Click on Stop and then OK.
- Go again to the Search and type or copy-paste %WINDIR%\system32\spool\printers.
- Select the related folder in the question and delete it.
- Now visit the Services again. Double-click on the Print Spooler.
- Click on the Start. Set startup type to automatic and select OK to save the changes.
These Samsung Printer Troubleshooting hacks mentioned above will solve your Windows 10 printer issues. But, if the issue is still there or comes back again after a few tries, contact a professional service that can help you.
We are the best help!
We are a team of highly qualifies and certified tech experts that provide tech solutions to all device issues. With our latest technology, the experience of years and amazing tolls, we can help you in Samsung Printer Troubleshooting.
You can contact our experts through our 24/7 online customer support, Live Chat, and our toll-free helpline. We are active all around the world and always ready to solve your issues.